This option is found in the module Project Management> Reports> Equipment and Tools Registry, which will assist in keeping track of the tools and equipment, in the same way of the quantity of each one, we just have to click on create and fill in the form where we will specify the following:
1. Project Name: Select the corresponding project.
2. Date: Specify the date with which you want to register it.
3. Equipment Name: Specific name of the tool or equipment.
4. Equipment Quantity: Specific candid of the tool or equipment.
5. In Use: This is a check where we mark if only if the tool or equipment is in use. We have to highlight that we have a button with the “+” sign, to add multiple records. After this the report will be generated, which we can convert to PDF to print quickly.